Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Potret - I Just Want To Say I Love You

One song movie wide screen which his Soundtrack entrusted with Melly Goeslow, This time invite her group band so called POTRET. Melly G (Vocalist-Song Composer), Anto Hoed (Bass-Keyboard) and Aksan Syuman (Drum) will quickly release Album Soundtrack “CHIKA” will present in Indonesia cinema along with 'Idhul Fitri', October come, With single be entitled “I Just Wanna Say I L U”.

Track List Album :01 Potret Band, Title hits song 'I Just Wanna Say I L U'02 Potret Band, Title hits song 'Musim Putus'03 Potret Band, Title hits song 'Tak Mudah'04 Potret Band, Title hits song 'Apa Harus Putus Dulu'05 Potret Band, Title hits song 'I Just Wanna Say I L U' (Score)06 Potret Band, Title hits song 'Mungkin' (Shuffle Score)07 Potret Band, Title hits song 'Bagaikan Langit' (Lounge Version)08 Potret Band, Title hits song 'Bila Aku Jatuh Cinta'09 Potret Band, Title hits song 'Lukisan Cinta'10 Potret Band, Title hits song 'Mungkin'11 Potret Band, Title hits song 'Bagaikan Langit' (Score)12 Potret Band, Title hits song 'Mungkin' (Score)13 Potret Band, Title hits song 'Mungkin' (Waltz Score)14 Potret Band, Title hits song 'Musim Putus' (Score)15 Potret Band, Title hits song 'Musim Putus' (Sad Score)16 Potret Band, Title hits song 'Putus Dulu' (Score)
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE

No comments: